Work Referral

Main Content

job headers 6

U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents must obtain a Student Employment Referral from SalukiNet

Student Employment Work Referral 

*Logon to SalukiNet using your SIUC Dawg Tag
*Select "My Finances"
*Click "Student Employment"
*Click Student Employment Referral"
*Select semester of employment and "Submit"
*Print Student Employment Work Referral

Note: International students obtain a Work Referral at International Students and Scholars Office in Woody Hall, D-Wing.