Due to the state mandate, the Student Employment's physical office is closed. During this time, we will be working remotely and are available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We have listed below some of the most frequently asked questions. With this being an unprecedented, ever-evolving situation, we will update our page as information becomes available. You may also want to visit SIU's coronavirus dedicated page at https://shc.siu.edu/coronavirus/ for the most recent campuswide information.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time.
- How do I enter student payroll hours if I don't have access to AIS?
- How many hours can students work on campus?
- How do I submit unpaid hours, and when should the student expect to get paid?
- How can I submit my hiring packet?
- I have a student job on campus. What should I do?
- What is the campus position on student jobs during this time?
- I heard I would be paid for 20 hours a week for the rest of the semester, is that true?
- Is there anything I can do while I'm stuck at home to get ready for student employment next semester?