Employer Forms Main Content
The following Student Employment hiring documents, in addition to the Student Employment Referral, should be printed and completed with the student at the hiring department once employment has been secured.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form
- Federal/State Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)
- Employment Data form
- Authorization for Electronic Direct Deposit (EDD) of Student Pay
- Authorization for Electronic Direct Deposit (EDD) of Student Pay Instructions
- Ethics Training for Student Employees
- Illinois Mandated Reporter Acknowledgement Form
Statement of Purpose for Collection of Social Security Numbers - Available to hiring departments, to provide to new student employees and to retain within the hiring department.
A-21 Distribution Form - Available to hiring departments who use this form (It is not a mandatory hiring document).
AIS e-Forms - Electronic forms repository service that provides faculty, staff, and students access to Adobe Acrobat forms that can be filled out online using a web browser and the standard Adobe Acrobat Reader desktop application.