Employer Forms Main Content
The following hiring documents, in addition to the Student Employment Referral, should be printed and completed with the student to ititiate the hiring process.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form
- Federal/State Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4)
- Employment Data form
- Authorization for Electronic Direct Deposit (EDD) of Student Pay
- Authorization for Electronic Direct Deposit (EDD) of Student Pay Instructions
- Ethics Training for Student Employees
- Illinois Mandated Reporter Acknowledgement Form
Statement of Purpose for Collection of Social Security Numbers - Hiring departments provide to new student employees (retain within the hiring department).
A-21 Distribution Form - Hiring departments may use this form (not a mandatory hiring document).